Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Month That Is October

I must admit I am still in shock over the sudden rush of orders I got from my Etsy shop yesterday. Don't think it has fully registered yet... But please, let me share with you a screen shot of this months activity I took from this awesome application called "Etsy Shop Lovers" from Craftopolis:

   And here is the "Heart Chart" from CraftCult

Do you see that amazing spike of visitors?!?!
From under 100 page views, and 1 to 2 hearts a day to over 3k views and 56 hearts?!
ALMOST INSTANTLY!

I already jump and scream like a babbling buffoon  when and IF I get one sale in a week.
Let's just say I will be making orders for the next 2 weeks, easy.


And it's all because of this lil guy..

As you all may know, it is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and I could not feel more honored to be a part of this wonderful experience!  A portion of the sales of these Pink  Awareness Bracelets are donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (http://www.bcrfcure.org), dedicated to preventing breast cancer and finding a cure in our lifetime. 

I really wanted to make some purple bracelets for Spirit Day
an event to honor teens who have lost their lives to anti-LGBT bullying, but I did not have enough time, seeing as the event was yesterday... I did wear purple though!

Please, if you have the time, visit these sites and learn more about what's going on, 
and ways we can help improve our communities and relationships with our friends, family, acquaintances and even strangers. This is so important, no Man, Woman, or Child should be left alone, neglected or abused. 

My thoughts are with all who have been negatively affected by cancer and bullying. 
I wish you well!

Peace, Love, and Sales!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment