Thursday, September 16, 2010

Packaged & Ready to go!


Packaged & Ready to go!, originally uploaded by OMFG It's Mimii.

Just mailed out SIX bracelets today!

As you can see I am no graphic designer. But I can say that I recycled! Yup the backs of those card stock cut-outs are the outsides of my favorite cereal boxes. GENIUS, I KNOW! I have recently started to "Go Green" or at least try to...

I wonder if they make card-stock out of banana leaves... I sure hope so because then I wouldn't be contributing to the cutting down of hundreds of trees. Not that I am a tree-hugging hippie or anything (but if I were, I'd absolutely be proud of it), I would just like to leave as minimal of a carbon footprint as I can.

In other news, my beloved laptop is finally on it's last leg. The sound card is broken and somehow still works through a USB headset but only for about 30 minutes or so, before needing a complete restart. The battery is completely dead and does not charge anymore. My lappy only works when plugged into a wall, and the Mother-Father charger is cracked and falls out with the slightest movement, so basically I have a desktop computer, ha. I am pretty sure there is about 30 viruses on it too. You think if I click on one of those "CONGRATULATIONS! YOU'VE JUST WON A FREE COMPUTER!!!" ads, I'll actually get a new computer?? Or just a bunch of junkmail?

Speaking of Mother-Fathers, check out this video, I love it!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the sales! I saw your etsy store and I love you work. :) Cereal boxes is a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Sticky Fashion! I sure hope my customers think it's cute ha. I wonder how my customers feel when they find a Keebler Elf or Shreck in the mail haha.

    ReplyDelete